USCCI Is Here To Help You
USCCI is dedicated to providing our clients with expert compliance services based out of our offices in Phoenix, AZ. From drug and alcohol testing to background screenings and everything in between, our company is here to make sure that your business is compliant with all necessary rules and regulations. To learn more about what we do, read the answers to the most common questions people have about our business model below.
What are consortium / third-party administrators?
Consortium/Third-Party Administrators manage an employer or owner-operator's DOT drug and alcohol program to keep the employer compliant with the DOT/FMCSA rules and regulations.
USCCI provides a full-service program that covers you from start to finish. Programs are customized to meet the needs of your company. Below is a breakdown of how we operate for our clients.
- Manage your drug and alcohol program
- Provide your consortium certificate annually
- DOT physical exams
- Nationwide clinics for drug and alcohol testing
- Compliance training and education
- Assist with FMCSA Clearinghouse set-up
- On-site testing
- Perform background screening for new employees if needed